WordPress PlugIn List / Table Generator
Do with few clicks what would normally take you perhaps half an hour.About this WordPress online tool»
Which plugins do you use? Ever needed to email that information in plain text? Or put it into an Excel sheet? Include it in a document as a table?
With dozens or even hundreds of plugins commonly in place in a typical WordPress blog, this is a tedious and time consuming task.
Not with this free and easy to use WordPress online tool !
- Go to your WordPress plugins dashboard.
- Press CTRL+A to select all text, then CTRL+C to copy it to the clipboard.
- Come back here, click in the text box below and press CTRL+V to paste the text into it.
- Use the check boxes to control the information that will be included.
- Press the Generate button to create the plugin list/table.
- You can copy the generated table into the clipboard and paste it into text, Excel or Word documents, actually into virtually any word processing or spreadsheet application.