Most people feel annoyed by comment spam, and some complain very articulately.
Until recently, I used to fret about spam myself. I even started to write a ranting post on spam myself… when suddenly, the light of insight came over me, and I made my piece with it.
You think spam is bad?
I say: Embrace your spam! Be grateful for your spam! Block it, but be grateful for it!
You still wish spam would stop one day on your blog?
Be careful what you wish for. ’cause one thing is certain: If not even spammers notice your website, nobody else does, too.
Yes. I accept spam as a natural companion of popularity. And as such, I truly hope for more… 😉
- Spam Gratitude
- These Dumb Spammers!
- The Rise Of A New Spam Generation?
- Spam Blocking Technologies - A Quick Glance
- New Spam Blocker Paying Off Already
- The Quest For Best Spam Blocker Software Continues
- Best Spam Blocker Utility Kicking Ass
- Best Spam Blocker Still Kicking Ass
- Yahoo Wants Me On The 1st Page Of Google?