After much struggle with an annoyingly pertinacious cross-browser issue, and a thorough rework at both conceptual and code level, here it is, at last:
Sliding Notes 1.2.1
Besides resolving the main cross-browser problem with the 1.1 series, there are several other improvements:
- Foremost, now all of paragraph formatting should be usable in sliding notes (ex. centered, right-aligned or indented paragraphs). Before, only default paragraph formatting was supported.1
- Sliding notes are widget-ready! Again. All you need to do is enable shortcodes in text widgets, and put the shortcode there.
- Several minor fixes.
- Code base radically streamlined and improved.
Well, that’s about it. Have fun with the new version.
Cheers, and happy blogging! 🙂
- Sliding Notes Plugin Is Here
- Sliding Notes Major Upgrade
- Slinding Notes - 1.1 Series Withdrawal
- Sliding Notes Back On Air
- Sliding Notes 1.2.1 Released
- Sliding Notes 1.3 - Hot New "Presidential Oath" Release
- Sliding Notes 1.4 - Shadowchaser Release
- Sliding Notes 1.4.1 Released
- Sliding Notes 1.5.0 "Accordion Virtuoso"
- Sliding Notes 1.6 - "W3C Tribute"
- This didn’t seem to be much of an issue, since I received no complaints about it. I suppose, the vast majority of blogs don’t use paragraph formats a lot, and even less within sliding notes. [↩]