Recently, I’ve posted about a theme defect in PassionDuo and other DailyBlogTips’ themes, and identified their failure to trigger the wp_footer action as the real cause of malfunction of plugins that depend on it, like Sliding Notes.
As it turns out, there’s a number of other themes out there which apparently have the same defect. Rob and Wisam reported problems that are rooted at it, and – call me a pessimist – I expect more to come.
If you are a Sliding Notes user, and experience the defect that your Sliding Notes won’t open when clicked, please check if your theme footer behaves correctly, as described in the post “PassionDuo Theme Defect – And How To Fix It“.
- Sliding Notes - Scriptaculous Caveats
- Sliding Notes HowTo - Centered Button With 1.0 Series
- Getting Started With Sliding Notes And MyCSS In 4 Super-Easy Steps
- Sliding Notes Lessons - Beware of HTML Tags In Title
- PassionDuo Theme Defect - And How To Fix It
- Sliding Notes Self Aid - Overcoming Theme Footer Defects
- Sliding Notes HowTo's - Adding An Image To The Button
- WordPress CSS Accordion Menu With Sliding Notes In 3 Easy Steps