A minor update of my TOC Boxes plugin is out. Besides fixing some small glitch, it adds the CSS class toc-anchor to the generated named anchors.
These anchors are inserted into the post to serve as link targets for links in the TOC box, and are (usually) invisible. The change mainly affects themes with unusual CSS styling for anchors in general, such as mentioned in my discussion with Daniel Nautré.
- A New Plugin Is Born: TOC Boxes
- TOC Boxes 1.1 Support Hyperlinks In Headings
- TOC Boxes 1.1.1 Released
- TOC Boxes 1.2 With Multipage Support Released
- TOC Boxes 1.2.1 Resolves Conflict With Nofollow Reciprocity
- TOC Boxes 1.5 With Auto-Insertion
- TOC Boxes 1.5.1 Release
- TOC Boxes 1.5.2 Release (Artem's Rib)
- TOC Boxes Is SEO Table Of Contents