I am releasing a new version of TOC Boxes. It fixes two subtle but annoying bugs.
For one, there was a misbehavior with the auto-insert option “@start+end”, reported by DavyB.
Another issue, reported by Aleisha, occured with TOC’s on multi-page entries when the blog does not reside at top-level URL’s. (That is, http://example.com/some-post was handled correctly, but http://example.com/blog/some-post wasn’t.) .
Both issues are fixed now. Download the newest version as usually at wordpress.org.
Cheers and happy writing.
- A New Plugin Is Born: TOC Boxes
- TOC Boxes 1.1 Support Hyperlinks In Headings
- TOC Boxes 1.1.1 Released
- TOC Boxes 1.2 With Multipage Support Released
- TOC Boxes 1.2.1 Resolves Conflict With Nofollow Reciprocity
- TOC Boxes 1.5 With Auto-Insertion
- TOC Boxes 1.5.1 Release
- TOC Boxes 1.5.2 Release (Artem's Rib)
- TOC Boxes Is SEO Table Of Contents